Whether you are buying a home on Diamond Cove or just vacationing for a week in our community, you will have access to many top-notch amenities and services. We have something for everyone – young, old, active or relaxed. For those who like to spend part of their vacation staying in shape or just enjoy exercise, our residents have access to:
- A heated swimming pool
- Two tennis courts surrounded by a mature tree grove
- Plenty of room on the Parade Ground to use croquet, badminton, and volleyball equipment.
- A fitness center, located in the former Fort McKinley Post Exchange, that includes free weights, Nautilus equipment, Stairmaster, Elliptical, a rowing machine and yoga equipment.
- A recently refurbished Yoga room with weekly classes
- The original indoor basketball court, also in the former PX (which is now the Diamond Cove administration building)
- Miles of trails and island roads to walk, run or bike.
- A restored turn-of-the-century bowling alley that features duckpin bowling, ping pong, pool table, and classic arcade games.
- For youngsters, the playground is next to the Parade Ground